Food Storage Entree - Pesto Ranch Chicken

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I bring you...Pesto Ranch Chicken!

You'll need:
  • 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
  • 6 oz jar of pesto
  • 1 pkg ranch dressing mix
  • 1/2 c. chicken broth
That's it!  That's all there is!  Place the chicken thighs in the bottom of your crock pot.  Pour the pesto over the top and then sprinkle on the dressing mix.  Carefully add in the broth (so you don't wash all the pesto off the chicken).  Cook on low for 6-8 hrs or on high for about 4 hrs.

Tonight I served it with garlic smashed potatoes, green salad and Parker House rolls (I totally forgot to add them in to the picture). 

For the ranch dressing mix in the chicken, I used my homemade Hidden Valley-ish dry ranch mix.  And the ranch dressing on the green salad is from the BYU Creamery ranch dressing mix.  You can find the recipes for both of these mixes HERE.

0 comments: