What I'm Buying - Smith's 9/7

Friday, September 7, 2012
Smith's is having their fall case lot sale this week! 

I did most of my case lot stuff at the Macey's case lot sale last month, so there wasn't a lot I needed.  But I did still find a few good deals.   Unfortunately, the trip ended up being about twice the amount I was anticipating....ugh.

They are running another Buy 10 Items Save $5 Instantly promo, and some of the promo items are also part of a Kraft Catalina deal where you buy 10 Kraft items and get a $10 Catalina coupon at checkout good for your next purchase.


I also picked up 4 non-dairy frozen desserts (fake ice cream) that I had already put in the freezer, so they are not in the picture.   They were SUPER expensive, so I don't get them very often.

My total for all of this was $125.78.  And I also got $12 in Catalina coupons to use for my next trip.

Not one of my best savings trips by far, especially when compared with last week.  But I was able to stock up on some of my food storage items that were getting low, like ketchup and mayo and peanut butter.

0 comments: