What I'm Buying - Ream's 8/3

Monday, August 6, 2012
I really like Ream's for my produce - they have great quality and very good prices!  So whenever I am heading to Macey's, I like to also plan a stop at Ream's since it is on my way home.

Here's what I picked up at Ream's last week:


(2) bunches bananas, on sale .49/lb
(3) green bell peppers, on sale .33 ea
(3) red bell peppers, on sale .33 ea (AWESOME!!!)
(3) 2lb pkg strawberries, on sale 1.59 ea (that's .80/lb - FABULOUS deal!!!)
(2) pkg red grapes, on sale .99/lb
(2) pkg green grapes, on sale .99/lb
(8) yams, 1.19/lb (for baby food)
(1) green leaf lettuce, on sale .79 ea
(2) romaine lettuce, on sale .79 ea
(4) Liberty Gold canned pineapple, on sale .99 (except they charged me for 5...grrr)
(2) boxes ShakeNGo drink mix, clearanced to .99 ea
(2) pkg boneless skinless chicken breast, on sale 1.69/lb (not pictured - they were already in the freezer)

I didn't use any coupons for this trip.

Total:  $45.43

0 comments: