What I'm Buying - Harmon's 8/3

Monday, August 6, 2012
Sorry this took so long to post - it has been a tough few days around here and I think we've got a cold that we're passing around.

There were two promos at Harmon's last week.  Select General Mills items were Buy 10 Get $5 Off, and select Kellogg's items were also Buy 10 Get $5 Off. 

Here's what I picked up at Harmon's on Friday:


(16) Kellogg's pop-tarts 8ct, on sale 1.79 (1.29 after promo, about .90 each after coupons)
(4) Kellogg's Krave cereal, on sale 2.29 (1.79 after promo, 1.29 after coupons)
(10) Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats cereals, on sale 2.29 (1.79 after promo, about 1.35 after coupons)
(10) Yoplait GoGurts, on sale 1.75 (1.25 after promo, about .90 each after coupons)
(10) Yoplait Trix yogurt 4pk, on sale 1.75 (1.25 after promo, about .90 each after coupons)
(1) Veganaise dressing (fake mayo, for the dairy-free), 5.69
(4) Daiya shreds (fake cheese, for the dairy-free), 5.49

I don't even remember which coupons I used on these, and I didn't mark them down on the list - so I apologize.  Some of the AF stores are continuing these promos this week, so check your local ads.

Total:  $89.36

I would have loved for it to be about half that price, but the days of the really cheap deals are pretty much gone.  It was, however, much better than paying full price!  ;) 

0 comments: