Crazy case lot and grocery sales!

Friday, August 3, 2012
I got a chance to run to Macey's tonight to get some things during their case lot sale.  I don't usually get a lot at these sales because I have been able to find better deals on sales throughout the year using coupons.  But couponing has changed dramatically in the last year or two and together with the increasing food and fuel prices, along with having a newborn, I just haven't been able to get a lot of great stock-up deals lately.  So I took the opportunity to stock up on some of the case lot items.  Not stellar deals, but better than paying full price.

I also had to stop at Harmon's and Ream's while I was out - Ream's for some produce, and Harmon's for their great GM and Kellogg's promos!  I will post pictures tomorrow so you can see what I was able to find.

0 comments: