What I'm Buying - Smith's 6/6

Thursday, June 7, 2012
Wow - what a week for Smith's!!!  I haven't seen this many produce items on great sales like this for a LONG, long time!

Here's what I picked up this week:


(4) 2lb blueberries, on sale 4.99 (woohoo - blueberry jam!!!)
(2) 24ct Kroger water, on sale 1.99
(13) American Beauty pasta, on sale .69
(2) broccoli bunches, on sale .59/lb
(2) heads cauliflower, on sale .59/lb
(4) bags red seedless grapes, on sale .99/lb
(4) Fresh Selections baby carrots 1lb, on sale .74
(2) Fresh Selections Garden Classics salad, on sale .74
(12) Twizzlers candy, on sale 1.79 (1.46 after coupon)

I used (4) 1.00/3 manufacturer coupons for the Twizzlers [see SS-5/20]. 

Total:  $64.88

I know they're on sale for cheaper at Macey's this week, and I could have price-matched at Walmart, but that would have meant another trip, and Walmart and I are not exactly friends right now due to a little disagreement over some strawberries.  Sometimes it is worth it to pay a little extra to save some time.

0 comments: