Rose Canyon 4th Ward: June Group Buys

Sunday, June 3, 2012
The group buys for June are as follows:

Dehydrated diced broccoli, 19oz - $9.00
Dry pinto beans (#10 can) - $4.70
White Wheat (#10 can) - $3.50

Signup sheets are passed around in Primary, Sunday School and Relief Society.  Or you can contact me directly.  Payment needs to be made to the ward by Sunday, Jun 24th.

Also, I'm checking with the Global Sun Oven company to see if they will offer us a discount on a group buy for solar ovens - I believe their minimum order would be 5.  Is anyone interested?  I want one, so I'd need to find 4 others who want to order.  They would be somewhere between $250 and $290 I think.  Let me know if you're interested!

2 comments:

Debi Clark said...

I don't know where to put this - I got a Sun Oven code! You mentioned you were wanting one on http://myfoodstoragecookbook.com and I followed the link you had on there to find you and tell you :)

Sun Oven Code: "SUNSOR"

You can use it and pass it on! There are no limits - and I get nothing out of it except the excitement of others preparing :)

I'm going to go order mine in just a minute!! Yay!

Debi

Candi said...

Thank you SOOOO much Debi!!! :)