Global Sun Oven Discount!!!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012
I have to tell you, I am very excited about this!  I have been wanting a sun oven for about two years now, but it has always been lower on the food storage purchase list - until now.  This is a great deal and a great price! 

I do not make any money off of these - this is a discount that the owner of the company has given for group buys.  Anyone is welcome to use the code and purchase. 

I love the idea of being able to use the sun as my fuel source.  I'm leary of storing a lot of cooking fuel because I have small kids that get in to everything.  And I don't like storing flammable liquids indoors.  With the sun oven, I don't have to store any fuel.  I can use it in summer or winter - I just need a sunny day.  And since the back of my house faces south, and my deck is in full sun all day, it gives me the perfect place to set this up and use it for cooking foods, even when I'm not needing it for an emergency.  (My oven is great, but it heats up my house like you would not believe!  So being able to do stuff in the sun oven, outside, for free, in the heat of the summer is very enticing!)

Here are the details:

SUN OVEN® with Dehydrating & Preparedness Accessory Package includes:
  • One GLOBAL SUN OVEN®  With a computer CD with recipes, videos and cooking tips.
  • Three Sun Dry Dehydrating Racks With roll of parchment paper)
  • Two Easy Stack Pots w/interchangeable enamel and a glass lids
  • Multi-Fuel Water Pasteurizing Indicator (WAPI)
  • Two Loaf Pans
  • Free shipping within continental US
Sun Dry Dehydrating Racks
A simple, effective way to use a GLOBAL SUN OVEN® to dry and dehydrate with the power of the sun. Easily stackable wire racks allows up to 3 layers of drying includes 3 racks and a roll of parchment paper. Use the sun to naturally dry vegetables, fruits, meats, herbs, or fish. Can also be used to bake multiple levels of cookies and other baked goods.

Easy Stack Pots with interchangeable lids
Spill free cooking of multiple dishes. Set of two interconnecting enamelware pots which can be safely and easily stacked. Includes an interchangeable enamel pot lid and a glass lid for improved visibility and browning. Each 3 quart pot holds 3 pounds of poultry, or a 3 pound roast.

Multi-Fuel Water Pasteurization Indicator
A simple reusable thermometer which indicates when water has reached pasteurization temperature and is safe to drink. Can be used in a SUN OVEN®, over a campfire, with charcoal, propane, or with any type of fuel you use for heating water.

Wilton Non-stick Even Heat Bread Pans
Favorite size for homemade breads & cakes.  Constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods.  The non-stick coating improves food release and cleaning. 9 1/4 in. x 5 1/4 in. x 2 3/4 in.

GLOBAL SUN OVEN®
With a computer CD with over 80 SUN OVEN recipes, cooking tips, FAQs, written & video operating instructions, a video on how the SUN OVEN works and emergency preparedness tips.

To order, go to:
http://www.sunoven.com/products-page/sun-oven-package/global-sun-oven-with-dehydrating-and-preparedness-accessory-package

Add the Sun Oven with Dehydrating & Preparedness Accessory Package to your cart, and use the code "ROSEUT" at checkout.  Total will be $246.70.

**CODE VALID UNTIL JULY 4, 2012**

I am ordering one right now, and will definitely being trying it out as soon as it gets here.  I will post photos and recipes for anyone interested.  I'm also very interested in using it to dehydrate foods, since I also have a dehydrator on my wish list - with any luck this will do the job without me having to buy a separate dehydrator!

If the sun oven isn't quite your thing, let me know what other types of things you'd love to see offered as group buys and I'll do my best to contact the companies and arrange for discounts if possible.

For more information, check out the links at http://www.sunoven.com/!

0 comments: