What I'm Up To...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Things have been beyond crazy the last few weeks.  I promise I am still working on food storage and emergency preparedness stuff, and I've even taken pictures.  But I'm having a hard time finding time to write up the posts.  I will get to it - soon.  In the meantime, here's what I've been doing:

Putting together a first aid kit


Finding flashlights at IKEA (they are even more awesome than I expected!!!)


Grabbing groceries at Harmons


Finding some great little additions for our food storage, to help with the taste of powdered milk (if I can keep my kids and husband out of them, which so far has been nearly impossible)


And finding some great reasons why you want plenty of baking soda in your year's supply (it's not just for baking)


And I finally think I've got all the stuff I need for the baby's 72-hour kit.  I just need to get it all in one place, get it photographed and then packed in a bag.  So stay tuned for lots more details!!!

0 comments: