What I'm Buying - Reams 5/1

Thursday, May 3, 2012
Reams has some pretty nice produce deals this week:


(6) WF frozen vegetables, on sale .79
(3) Las Palmas enchilada sauce, on sale 1.99 (.99 after coupon)
(2) 2lb baby carrots, on sale 1.88
(4) cilantro, on sale .25
(2) romaina lettuce, on sale .69
(10) limes, on sale .13
(6) green onions, on sale .25
LOTS of roma tomatoes, on sale .39/lb

I used (2) 1.00/1 printable coupons for the enchilada sauce.

Total:  $20.44

The cilantro, green onions, some limes and most of the roma tomatoes are for making pico de gallo!  I love that you can store it in the freezer.  :)

I'm also planning on making some Cilantro-Lime Rice to go with Cafe Rio-Style Pork Salads.  Yummy! I'm going to try using my canned pork for the salads, and green salsa for the tomatillo dressing, so lots of the meal will come directly from food storage!

0 comments: