What I'm Buying - Sunflower Market 2/1

Saturday, February 4, 2012
I've had to make a few extra visits to the pediatrician's office this last week, which is now nearly a 30 minute drive. But one good thing about going up there is that the office is right down the street from my favorite produce place (which I miss quite a lot) and gives me a good excuse to stop in while I'm right there! :)

Here's what I picked up at Sunflower Market this week:


(2) bags green seedless grapes, on sale 1.50/lb
(3) bags red seedless grapes, on sale .88/lb
(2) green leaf lettuce, on sale 1.00 ea
(2) bunches cilantro, on sale .50 ea
(3) bunches green onions, on sale .50 ea
(2) 1lb pkg baby carrots, on sale 1.00 ea
(4) pkgs 85% extra lean ground beef, on sale 2.39/lb
(3) clamshells grape tomatoes, on sale 1.00 ea

Total: $36.66

0 comments: