More Gluten-Free Recipe Ideas

Thursday, December 1, 2011
I ran across another great blog the other day when I was looking for inspiration on making holiday pillow covers. (Long story, but we did the Christmas tree in blues this year, and the pillows on the couches in that room are a burnt red and just clash like crazy with the tree, and so I figured I could sew a few simple pillow covers with some blue fabric.) I headed to the site for crafty inspiration, but then noticed that there were a few gluten-free recipes - things like pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread!

So, for those of you on gluten-restricted diets, check it out at:

Design, Dining and Diapers

I'm always watching out for my gluten-free peeps out there!

Now, if I could just find a recipe for pumpkin bread that fits in, in large quantities, in a diabetic diet, because I can never eat just one piece... ;)

2 comments:

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks for the shout out :)

Candi said...

I really liked the recipes you've posted and I am definitely making your holiday pillow covers! :)