I'm back!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Thanks for the patience over the last few weeks - they have been a whirlwind of activity and haven't left me much time for posting. We had a family vacation planned and just got back this weekend, and then the week before that I ended up having to work full-time, and it was one of the busiest weeks of the year for our office, which left me with little time to do anything but work and pack for the trip.

I am proud to report that we incorporated our food storage into our vacation! We planned breakfasts, lunches and snacks to take with us, and used many items from food storage (boxed shelf-stable milk, cereal, granola bars, fruit snacks, powdered eggs, water bottles, gogurts, etc.). We even made dinner twice in the hotel room - thank goodness for home-canned hamburger because it made fixing tacos a breeze! :)

0 comments: