I'm still here, I promise...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Hang in there, my dear readers. I am not gone - just terribly mired down in *stuff*...

My computer crashed (rather unexpectedly) for the third and final time last week, despite our best efforts, and it cannot be revived. We have spent days trying to salvage all of my files...

And things have been a bit crazy with the closing on one house and a refinance on the other...

And we've had company for the last week and a half...

And even though I grew up with Apple Macintosh computers in my home when I was little (we even had a Lisa [little Mac's "mommy"]) and had years and years of experience using them all through high school and college, I have been away from Macs for several years now and am finding it hard to navigate my way around one once again, so blog posting hasn't been as easy in this unfamiliar "territoy"...

But there is hope! I have the photos for a shopping trip post (Smith's) and a Target deals post, and I hope to have them up very soon.

Oh, and I added to my "garden" last weekend, so I'll post about that as well. No laughing from you seasoned garden pros, k? ;)

0 comments: