Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa

Sunday, June 5, 2011

We tried this recipe earlier this week, and it was AMAZING!!! I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to cooking seafood - we didn't eat fish at home EVER when I was little, except for at restaurants (and even then, it wasn't very often) so I've never really learned how to cook things like fish fillets, or crab, or lobster, etc. Love the stuff, just don't know how to cook it.

But this recipe was very easy to pull together, and it tasted FABULOUS! This one is definitely a keeper around here!

Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa @ Allrecipe

I'm really trying to incorporate more fish into our meals, but since we never ate it at home when I was little, I don't have a lot of experience with it. What are some of your favorite fish or seafood recipes that even a newbie like me could handle?

0 comments: