FREE First Aid bag or storage box at Target (with purchase)

Monday, May 30, 2011

I found this at my local Target today:

Johnson & Johnson First Aid items, various
Special Purchase with FREE hanging bag or storage box wyb 3 participating items

My store had these on an end-cap near the pharmacy. You can get a free bag or storage box (valued at 4.89) when you purchase 3 items from the display. The cheapest option was a 10ct gauze pads for 1.69. (The sign does say that the total purchase must exceed 4.89 – I do not know whether that is pre-coupon or not since I didn’t have my coupon with me.)

Buy: (3) J&J 10ct gauze pads for $5.07
Use: (1) Johnson and Johnsons Red Cross products, any $1/2 (5-31-11) RP-3/13
= 3 for 4.07 + storage bag or box (making it 1.02 ea for 4 items after factoring in coupons)

OR Buy: (6) J&J 10ct gauze pads for $10.14
Use: (3) Johnson and Johnsons Red Cross products, any $1/2 (5-31-11) RP-3/13
= 6 for $7.14 + (2) free items (making it about .90 ea for 8 items after factoring in coupons)

OR you could just do what I did and buy three without the coupons to get the free bag because you're a hoarder collector of all things first-aid related! ;)

And if you're into using coupons, you can see a few of the others deals I picked up for this week's Target sale HERE (dry cat food, Banana Boat suncare, Tide Stain Release and Pantene hair care).

0 comments: