What I'm Buying - Fresh Market 4/3

Saturday, April 3, 2010
Here's what I picked up today at Fresh Market:


(1) Dubuque spiral-sliced ham, on sale 1.18/lb
(2) SoftScrub cleansers, on sale 2.50 (1.50 after coupon)
(2) Dreyer's ice cream, on sale 1.98 (limit 2)
(6) Hunt's SnackPak puddings, on sale .78
(2) Wonka Runts jelly beans, 2.50 (2.00 ea after coupon)
(4) Western Family Easter candies, on sale .50 ea
(3) Western Family Easter candies, on sale 1.00 ea
(1) Ziploc containers 3 pk, on sale 1.98 (.98 after store coupon)

I used (2) 1.00/1 printable SoftScrub coupons [see LINK] and (1) 1.00/2 printable coupon for the Wonka candies [no longer available].

The Ziploc containers are supposed to have a $1.00 coupon on them according to the sales ad, but when I got to the store, not a single package had a coupon on it. So, I just showed the cashier where they were listed for .98 each in the ad and she adjusted the price for me.

Total: $29.97

The Easter candies are actually for General Conference this weekend - they are for playing "Conference Squares". My kids LOVE this game during conference! (Back in the day, it was just called "Conference Bingo"...)

0 comments: