Here's what I picked up at Albertsons this morning:
(3) Kellogg's corn flakes cereal, on sale 3.00 (2.00 after "Buy 3 Get $3 Off" promo, 1.00 after coupon)
(3) Snyder's pretzels, on sale 2.00 (1.00 after coupon)
(2) Nestle morsels, on sale 1.88 (.88 after coupon)
(2) Crest Kids spin brushes, on sale B1G1 Free (2 @ 6.49)
(1) Crayola 24ct colored pencils, clearanced to 1.99
(2) Crayola 8ct washable markers, clearanced to 1.49
(2) Aveeno sunblock, clearanced to 3.99 [I really like this kind, so this is a great buy for next summer!]
(1) Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion, clearanced to 4.99
I used (2) 1.00/1 coupons for the corn flakes [see RP-11/8], (3) 1.00/1 coupons for the pretzels [see SS-12/6], and (2) 1.00/1 printable coupons from nestle.com.
I knew there were some Aveeno coupons but I didn't have them with me. And I was afraid the items wouldn't be there by the time I was able to get back to the store, so I bought the items anyway. When this happens, sometimes you can bring the coupon back to the store within a day or two and they will give you credit for the coupon if you show them your receipt. Not all stores will do it, but several have for me in the past, and it never hurts to ask.
If you head to Albertsons in the next few days and are in need of some liquid fabric softener, the Albies at 70th and Redwood had bottles of Downy Total Care up front on the clearance rack marked down to 3.99!