What I'm Buying - Albertsons 11/12

Thursday, November 12, 2009
I had a great trip to Albertsons this evening. Here's what I picked up:


(4) Skippy peanut butter, .99 with in-ad store coupon (.63 after manufacturer coupon)
(2) Sara Lee Oven Fresh pies, on sale 6.39 + Buy 1 Get 1 Free (plus 1.00 off coupon, so 5.39 for both)
(2) Breyer's ice cream, both FREE with pie purchase
(1) Crisco canola oil 48oz, on sale 3.00 (2.00 after coupon)
(1) Crisco shortening sticks, on sale 2.99 (1.99 after coupon)
(1) Crisco olive oil, on sale 5.00 (4.00 after coupon)
(2) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk, on sale 2.00 (1.50 after coupon)
(4) Smuckers ice cream toppings, on sale 1.50 (1.13 after coupon)

I used (1) in-ad store coupon for the peanut butter, (2) .75/2 manufacturer coupons for the peanut butter [see RP 11/15], (1) 1.00/1 printable coupon for the pie [see GroupC at GrocerySmarts.com - NOTE: the promo is buy 1 pie, get another pie + 2 ice cream free, so you can only use one coupon on the one pie because all other items are free and they won't let you use a coupon on an item you are already getting free, but that's okay because 5.39 for two pies and 2 ice creams is still a phenomenal deal!], (3) 1.00/1 coupons for the Crisco products [see RP 11/8], (1) 1.00/2 coupon for the condensed milk [see RP 11/8], and (2) .75/2 coupons for the Smuckers [hang-tags on the product in the store].

I then used my $15 in Catalina coupons from last week.

The Crisco items, Smuckers toppings and condensed milk are all part of the "Buy $20 Get $5 Off Your Next Shopping Trip" promo this week.

Total: $9.28 + $5 Catalina coupon good off next trip

2 comments:

Caralee said...

Candi you are so amazing...it all makes sense when you type it out like this but I haven't been able to wrap my head around it when *I* try and do it.

Candi said...

Well, tell me what else I can do to help...would it help to see more possible scenarios or deals typed out?